This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Books Dealing With Tough Subjects (abuse, suicide, grief etc or something personal hard for you)
There are many tough subjects that are hard for me to read. Especially when it comes to bullying and suicide. Below is a list of several different books that I have read or that were recommended to me.
1. Shut Up by Marilyn Reynolds
2. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
3. Kissing the Rain by Kevin Brooks
4. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
5. Beaches by Iris Rainer Dart
6. Shooter by Walter Dean Myers
7. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
8. Lucky by Alice Sebold
9. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
10. Down Sand Mountain by Steve Watkins