This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.
This week the topic is:
Top Ten Beach Reads
1. Daddy's Gone A Hunting by Mary Higgins Clark-this one is a nice, light mystery
2. Scorpio Rising by Monique Domovitch-fast-paced intriguing read
3. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow-for the YA paranormal lovers
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs-another great YA read
5. You Don't Want to Know by Lisa Jackson-can never go wrong reading a Jackson book
6. Curses: A F**ked Up Fairytale by J.A. Kazimer-for a bit of dark humor
7. Bossypants by Tina Fey-for some light humor
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins-if you haven't read them yet they make good quick reads
9. Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep-great time to start a great series!
10. Cujo by Stephen King-had to throw in on of my favorite King novels!