So, the graphics and concept of this blog award are hideous. Here is what the original author’s rules (word for word):
“1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don’t have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It’s so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there’s even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It’s horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we’re creating here. If you need a higher resolution version… I totally have one!!
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we’ll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we’re just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don’t go crazy trying to think of stuff, you’ll see by the example I’ve set below that we’re not really interested in quality here.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don’t like or don’t really have much of an opinion about. I don’t care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don’t really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will hunt you down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don’t know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I’ll leave you alone. I’m serious. I’m going to do these things.
5. This one isn’t actually a rule, but once you do the above, please come back here and link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.”
Thanks Kelsey for honoring me with this award! (I did make sure she actually liked me and not the other options..LOL)
So, here are lies and one truth:
1. My love of flamenco dancing and music came from when I was introduced to it when I visited Spain.
2. I once told a friend in grade school that my mom changes into a unicorn at night and flies out my window.
3. At a Dixie Chicks concert me and my friend were chosen to get upgraded tickets (we ended up in the 2nd row)
4. One time when I was horseback riding, the horse decided to take me onto a pile of rocks and then got so scared she started trying to buck me off. She didn't succeed but I did go for the ride of my life.
5. I once read 4 books in one day...I even forgot to eat!
Can you guess which one is real??
I am passing this award onto the following 5 bloggers (who I love)
1. To Read or Not To Read
2. Supernatural Snark
3. i swim for oceans
4. Let Them Read Books
5. Freda's Voice