Well..I didn't do so well this year with my TBR pile. I started out all gung ho but fell off the wagon really quickly...LOL. So I will give it a try again! If you are interested just click the image above and sign up!! Here is a little about this wonderful challenge hosted by Adam at Roof Beam Reader.
The Goal: To finally read 12 books from your “to be read” pile (within 12 months).
1. Each of these 12 books must have been on your bookshelf or “To Be Read” list for AT LEAST one full year. This means the book cannot have a publication date of 1/1/2011 or later (any book published in the year 2010 or earlier qualifies, as long as it has been on your TBR pile – I WILL be checking publication dates). Caveat: Two (2) alternates are allowed, just in case one or two of the books end up in the “can’t get through” pile.
2. To be eligible, you must sign-up HERE. Every listed book must be completed and must be reviewed (doesn’t have to be too fancy) in order to count as completed.
3. The link you post HERE must be to your “master list.". This is where you will keep track of your books completed, crossing them out and/or dating them as you go along, and updating the list with the links to each review (so there’s one easy, convenient way to find your list and all your reviews for the challenge). Your list must be completed by December 31st, 2011.
4. Every person who successfully reads his/her 12 books and/or alternates (and who provides a working link to their list, which has links to the review locations) will be entered to win a $50 gift card from Amazon.com or The Book Depository!
5. Crossovers from other challenges are totally acceptable, as long as you have never read the book before and it was published pre-2011! *Note – You can read the books on your list in any order; they do not need to be read in the order you have them listed.
My 2012 TBR Pile Challenge List
1. Stray by Rachel Vincent
3. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro
8. The Pleasure Palace by Kate Emerson
9. Between Two Queens by Kate Emerson
11. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
12. The Heretics Daughter by Kathleen Kent