At this time I will no longer be taking any new review requests or participating in any memes. There will still be author interviews, blasts, guest posts and occasionally reviews posted (as I climb through by TBR pile!!). Life is kind of hectic and I have to focus on a few other commitments before coming back full-time to my blog. Thank you to everyone that has supported me and I won't be gone forever. I will still be around on my social media sites!

CURRENT GIVEAWAYS


My interview over at The Art and Craft of Writing Creatively is HERE

Purchase my book Images of America: Detroit Lakes HERE

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Tis the Season to be Sinful

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two "teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page!
 
Heaven help him if they failed him now. Richard took a deep breath, then cleared his throat. "You could marry me." ~pg.55
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenny Q said...

ooohh, most excellent teaser! I'm totally in the mood for a Christmas romance! I've got a couple comingto me from the library!

Anna said...

I've not heard of this book but It sounds like I need to read it! My Teaser Tuesday

Amy said...

Great teaser! I haven't read this one yet, but it is definitely being added to my TBR list - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:
http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-and-new-cover-reveal.html

bookbabie.com said...

What a beautiful cover on this one, and such a romantic quote in so few words!

Marcie said...

Awesome teaser. I want to know more! Do they get married? Thanks for sharing. I'm going to add this book to the TBR pile.

BLOG CREATED JUNE 20, 2010